Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So, I'm new with this blogging thing . . .

I have just recently discussed the importance of blogging with a friend, so I decided to create one for Scott and I. I've just taken about an hour and a half trying to figure out how to customize our blog site and I'm now writing our first post. Technology is tricky sometimes . . .




Well, Scott will be done with school in two weeks (YAY!!! End-zone dance . . .) and we can't wait. So while he's at school, I take care of Lily and doin' the mom thing. It is really fun and exciting to see how much she changes and grows. Just recently she learned how to roll over and enjoys talking to herself and smiling/laughing. Right now (as I'm typing this) she is sleeping in my arms. She's been fussy since monday, but I think the reason for this is because she's trying to get over a cold and her nose has been stuffy (sometimes it's funny because she snorts).




It will be nice when Scott gets done with school because then he will be home more often (at least until he has to start doin' the job thing with the Navy). So I think that is about it, so I'll just post some pictures . . .






Here's Lily eating her favorite thing . . .her fists.










And her rolling over . . .










Some more family stuff . . .

(Lily playing Jetman with Daddy)


(My Birthday Party)

(At Easter dinner people were laughing at her because of the pacifier ring around her mouth . . .she didn't like that very much)

(Our Easter eggs)

1 comments:

Lance said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Be prepared to either forget to update or get addicted.