Last night was pretty much amazing because Lily slept from 10:30pm or so until 8:00am! Scott and I were able to get a lot and almost a full night sleep! That was pretty much exciting, especially since I was still suffering from a headache by the end of the day, yesterday. So, right now Lily is just chillin' in the boppy and trying to get my attention by kicking the computer.
I love life. It is so hard to know that there are people out there who are having such hard times because life isn't as hard as it seems. Especially when you have the gospel of Jesus Christ. But we all go through difficult times. A couple years ago, I had a friend who died unexpectedly and I went into a very deep low because I felt guilty for his death. But with the help of my Bishop at the time and spending many nights on my knees, studying the scriptures, and attending the temple, I was able to overcome this struggle. Also, having the knowledge that we will see those who we love and care for again is very reassuring. I can't wait for the day that I can see my friend again and know that he is at peace. Before Scott and I leave for SC, I get to go visit my friend's grave one last time. Not sure why I thought about writing about this, but I felt it would be a good thing to put in the blog (which kind of includes a bit of my testimony). We can overcome anything in this world, we just need to reach for the Lord's hand that is always stretched out to us.



0 comments:
Post a Comment