Being home all the time you tend to forget the date, and so yesterday on facebook two of my friends changed their relationship status to engaged . . .me not thinking that is was April Fool's Day congratulated them on their new and upcoming wedding. Funny thing . . .but I finally realized my mistake when talking to Scott about another one of his friends who was apparently engaged too.
Other then that, not much else going on. Feeling tired today, but I'm excited for tonight and then the next four days because we have so much going on. Tonight is Spring Festival of Nations, then tomorrow is some Hungarian shin dig. Friday, we have a reunion with Scott's SPAC team from 2006 (that the Spring Performing Arts Company - the spring BYU folk dance team). And finally it's General Conference! I'm excited.
However, there is one thing that I'm kind of angry about is the fact that my new figure skates haven't come in the mail yet (they were supposed to be here two weeks ago!). Darn Cyclone Taylor! But, patience is a virtue.
Scott is at school once again, I really can't wait for him to have some more time to be at home, especially on days like this when I wish I could take a nap. But don't take me wrong, I love being a mom. Especially when Lily gives me one of her smiles and giggles . . .she is so, so precious! Scott and I feel so lucky and blessed to have her in our lives - Thank you Heavenly Father!
Amberly Faith's First Day of Kindergarten
7 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment