Yes, our little Lily can do the splits . . . (even lower than in the picture). So, we're thinking future gymnast, dancer, or ice skater :-)
In other news, we've had some good times lately. Last Thursday, Scott and I had a date night at the Coastal Carolina Fair. While there we ate some yummy (and greasy) fried onion bloom and elephant ear (yum, yum)! We also got to attend a concert starring Julianne Hough (she used to be on Dancing with the Stars, but left to pursue her singing career). She was an awesome performer, we loved it!
(Us in front of the stage)
(So, the bassist for Julianne Hough was really entertaining too! He would wander all over the stage and really rock out. He's the one in the white shirt and long brown hair in the video. And yes, he wandered around the stage the whole time - he was in his own world, but it was great!)
Amberly Faith's First Day of Kindergarten
6 years ago







2 comments:
I love where you live! Yall are always finding fun cultural things to do. I hope where ever it is that we move this summer has lots of things to do.
Sounds like you are just having the time of your life being a mom!
PS they are building a temp rink for 5 months down here and I am going to be working part time managing.. it made me think of you and all of the fun times at the rink.
I can't believe how big Lily is getting! I know I miss doing the Christmas show with all of you guys, it had a different feel than doing it up here. But it should still be good I'm hoping! I am planning on skating as well, hopefully it will be good!
Post a Comment