Happy 3rd Anniversary to Us!
For our 3rd Anniversary we went out to dinner and then played at the beach (since there was a Hurricane out in the ocean we got some awesome big waves). There was a beautiful sunset too!

Not the best picture of us . . . but it's proof we were there (full tummy and mascara running = scary looking Bethany - LOL).
Happy #27!
For Scott's birthday we had a Spiderman theme (which I picked out that day - I couldn't help myself) with homemade pizza and tres leches cake . . . with lots of good friends.


- Silly Lily -
Recently Lily has discovered that she can almost dress herself . . . but we usually find her in this position:

She's was also quite the character at the Ward BBQ . . . she decided to sit in a bucket of water fully clothed.

She's also started talking a whole lot more. The other day she said, "How about Milk?" and I asked, "You want some milk?" and she responded, "Ummmm . . . sure!"



2 comments:
Glad the birthday and anniversary celebrations were fun!
Wow, Lily looks just like you Bethany. I can't believe you guys are East Coast too. There aren't many westerners who make it this far. Hope every thing is going well.
Post a Comment