Hangs out with cute boys . . . . (Gabriel and Aiden)

Dances to Vanilla Ice ("Ice, ice, baby!") - that's what is playing in the background, and yes I was video taping while driving (oops) :-)
Decides to toilette paper the entire house while mommy and daddy aren't watching . . . (this is the after clean up)

Spin in circles with friends
And this is what Mommies like to do in their spare time . . . landscaping (I still have to get better hanging baskets and finish mulching the trees and bushes in the front yard, but it's a good start)

In other news . . . as of tomorrow, Scott and I will have been married for 3 whole years - but it seems like a million. Scott has truly been the most amazing eternal companion that anyone could ask for. He's been there for me through every thing, from my most happiest to my most depressing. He has held me and let me cry . . . he has been patient when I'm frustrated . . . and most of all he'll be there for all eternity. He works so hard for our little family and is such an amazing father to Lily. Thank you for loving me, my beloved!

p.s Happy Birthday Scott (on Monday)!


9 comments:
Aww Bethany she just so sweet! I can't wait to meet lil Lily. Happy Anniversary my dear Love you and can't wait til you come to Utah so I can meet your husband and Lily! Love you!
Love,
Suzanne
I love the gardening. We have a few containers on our patio, so no REAL garden, but I really enjoy taking care of plants.
wow it doesnt seem like ya'll have been married that long. wow time flys by. lilly is so big it kills me every time i see picts of her.
Happy 3 ANOS!!!
You guys make such a sweet couple. So I watch a lot of Food Network and every time the new Brian Boitano cooking show commercial comes on I think of you. Just thought I'd let you know ;) Even though Todd E. is your celebrity of choice.
Hey Happy Anniversary!! Oh and happy birthday to your husband!!
Looks like you guys are doing good. I hope social services doesn't see that video you recorded while you should have been watching the road :).
P.S. I was watching the road while I was driving. I got it out at a stop light and then held the camera backwards. But yeah, it was worth it :-)
Your yard looks beautiful, I can't wait to have the same on list of things to do while the kids play! Also, you were such a beautiful bride, I love seeing your wedding photos! Times goes by so fast, I can't believe it sometime!
Post a Comment