My father is truly an amazing man! He turns 81 years today and has quite the life story (which I love hearing his stories).
Anyway, he has been the best father anyone could ever had. He has always been there for me and always willing to listen. He was there on those early mornings at the ice rink and all of my competitions, he was there at my track meets . . . he always made time for his children. My dad has worked hard all his life and is still going strong. I feel blessed by having him in my life and has inspired me in so many ways.
Dad, I love you so much and always will. Thank you from the deepest part of my heart for all that you have given me. I have learned so much from you and I'm so lucky to be your daughter. I am the women I am today because many of your wonderful characteristics and your example as a faithful son of God! You and mom have raised me to be the best person I can be and still continue to bless my life with your gifts! I love you and I hope you have had a great birthday!
Love always,
Bethany


1 comments:
Beth, What a sweet note. Fathers are amazing men. What a blessing to have such a man in your life.
Besties!
Post a Comment