Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Better late then never . . .Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm late at saying Happy Valentine's Day, but at least I've done it now :-). Here are a few pictures of our events of the last week or so:

(This is Lily being cute in her PJ's she inherited from Aunt Cara's kids)


(This is Lily saying "hi" and "bye, bye" - sorry the video is dark.)
(Here she is reading her books - she loves reading , or having us read to her)
(And here she is showing her new trick . . .well, yeah it's gross but she's learning where her nose is)
(Here's Valentine's Day, we ate pancakes in the morning and then went to watch Scott play ultimate Frisbee and just enjoyed the day together)
(I made a cake - ok, so I'm not the best decorator or anything; the thing I was using to write the words was horrible - but I made it)


(More Valentine's decor)
(That night we went to our ward Valentine's Dance and had a great time dancing and eating food - Lily had a blast running around and dancing, of coarse.)

(Here is Lily dancing with one of the young boys at church. He was leading her all around the dance floor.)
(This is on Sunday. I gave Lily a chocolate heart shaped sucker from nursery and she enjoyed it a lot! Scott wasn't there that day so Lily came to nursery with me and loved every minute of it - especially getting that sucker. Later for dinner we had our friends the Wheeler's over for some lasagna. . . .Mmmm good!)

(So, we've had dishwasher problems ever since we've moved into our house. Recently, it was leaking really bad so we finally used our $329.00 credit from American Home Shield and bought a new one and Scott spent almost all of President's Day installing it, but it works amazingly and we're happy to have one that doesn't spill water everywhere.)

So that is about it for us right now. Scott is going to be qualifying for OOD (where he's has to work, basically, a graveyard shift) in the next 3 months, by April 25th, which is going to add a little bit more to his work load - he's already busy enough, poor guy. Anyway, Lily and I are still enjoying time together when daddy's at work. She's learning so much and really trying to talk to us :-). I guess that's about it. Hopefully, I'll have something more to post soon!

1 comments:

nateandrebecca said...

Glad you guys had a fun Valentine's Day! Congrats on the new dishwasher too.