Well, first of all I have become addicted to the Twilight books (Scott thinks I'm crazy) but I really enjoy them - but Lily gets annoyed at me. I'm already through the first two books within a week and a half. They're fun reads, especially since haven't had a fun book to read since Harry Potter (one's that are quick to read but enjoyable at the same time). Thank you Christina!! (She got me addicted).
Another weird thing, this morning I found a interesting looking bug. I looked on the Internet to figure out what it was. I looked at beetles, cockroaches, and finally crickets. I found out that there is a cricket called the Mole Cricket and it burrows and everything. Not sure how it got into our house and it looked like it was dying or was going have babies or something - probably because of the light that I turned on. But it was definitely an experience. Sometimes I can't wait to get out of SC because of all the icky and weird bugs (cockroaches, worm like centipedes, big beetles). Yeah . . .I've killed like 10 cockroaches since we've lived in SC (even a 3 inch long one in our new kitchen!!).



The Mole Cricket and a Cockroach!


4 comments:
Sick, but I'm so impressed with how brave you are to kill them!!! I don't mind spiders, but once a bug hits a size that crunches when you smash them I'm totally freak! I hate cockroach especially... Waiting for the subway in Boston under the city they're cockroach are so stinken big it looks like a rat!!
Nasty! I'm SO sorry! But way to do your research! :)
Um. Gross. seriously.
Tell Scott that even his Uncle Evan read all four books. (that's not saying that he LOVED them like I did) But never-the-less, he did read them!
joe thought i was crazy for liking the twlight books. and then out of boredom he picked up the first one and read a little bit, and he got hooked. really- seriously hooked and he can't put them down, and will stay up til 4 am to read it. now that's sick.
Post a Comment