Monday, November 10, 2008

Going private and other fun news!

Ok, so after a lot of thought I have decided that our blog is going to become private because I've been keeping an eye on the stats of people looking at it and I've become a little worried about the numbers of unique visitors. So all you guys have to do in order to keep looking at our blog is to send me your emails and I will send you an invite. Please send your email to gracefulonice@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog. I will make this official November 16th, so let me know ASAP!

Also, we have had a few adventures lately so see the pictures below!

(We went hiking last Saturday and this was our view - There is Fall in SC)





(Went to the aquarium and got some pictures to blow up and put in Lily's bathroom)













(We got a new piano - well it's used, but new to us)







(Lily being silly)








(Scott brought me some flowers the other day :-) - so sweet!)









(Halloween pictures - we were Edward and Bella from Twilight - although I had to rush on Scott's makeup to it didn't turn out very good)








(Our pumpkins and Halloween decor)

















































(Lily walking and clapping!)

Also, lately I've been seeing a chiropractor, but it is going to get pretty expensive after this week, but I've felt quite the difference - so I'm looking into some Physical Therapy and Osteopathic to see if that will help just the same (because Tricare covers it and not Chiropractics). So we'll see how that goes. We are enjoying life none the less and are thankful for each other and Lily each day!

3 comments:

nateandrebecca said...

Your Halloween pictures look fun; I especially like the jack-o-lanterns. And hurray for pianos...one day hopefully we will be able to afford one, and have room for it too.

Megan said...

Hey, this is Megan. I'm not even sure you know who I am :-) I was friends with Scott in high school. I love checking-in on your blog, so please send me an invite when you go private: megan_eyes@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Mishali said...

Hey! I have finally joined the blogging world.. Link me to you guys so that I can keep up on how you're doing! Beautiful baby!!

Mishali