Monday, October 27, 2008

Haven't posted in awhile . . .

So, I haven't written much because we've been very busy with moving into our new house and settling in and many more things (like buying Scott a truck). But this is the post of many pictures in order to tell what we've been up to - and I'm pretty sure we'll have another post soon with some Halloween fun!


Lily found my razor and cut her thumb on it!




Lily being silly at lunch today . . . check out her hair (if you can see it).











THE HOUSE: I'm still in the process of decorating and it was a little messy when I took these pictures, but my mom really wanted me to get some pictures up (love ya mom!).

The Kitchen The Living Room
(soon we'll have a piano
behind the love seat and
some bookshelves)




The messy Office The Hallway













Lily's/Guest Bath Lily's Bedroom













Our empty Master The large Closet












Master Bath

The Garage/Laundry Room








Our new Elliptical!!










Lily enjoys looking out of our glass door!

So, I think that is about it right now. As I decorate more I will post the new touches to the rooms (like curtains I'm going to sew, bookshelves, etc). We are also planning on some landscaping in the front yard, a garden in the backyard, a swing on the backyard tree, and so much more . . .we love having our own house!!!

This week we have a couple Halloween parties to go to, so we should have some pictures from that. Other then that we are finally checking out of the townhouse tomorrow!! Yay!

Scott continues to work on training to be an instructor. Oh! And we are both loosing some sleep because Lily has her first tooth! But I can't get a picture of it because she won't let us see it for that long of time. Also, she sort of took her first step yesterday in Sunday School - I had let her go and she stood there for a moment and was enjoying it so much she decided to take a step to pivot, it was pretty awesome! She's growing up so fast and it is hard sometimes, but it's very exciting to see this beautiful child grow right before your eyes. Scott is definitely a trooper with helping me with Lily at night lately because it's been rough - I am amazed at how much patience he has. I also know that the Lord is always there, even when you think he's not - you just have to keep the faith and endure through the trials!

2 comments:

Katie and joe said...

congrats on the new house! soooo fun! hopefully those bugs won't chase you out!

The Brown Family said...

Yay a much needed update! I'm happy to hear your family is doing so well and congrats to Lilly for taking such a step in life! Also, the house looks wonderful!!