Sunday, July 13, 2008

Two More Weeks!

We have two more weeks until we get to see each other again in Charleston, SC. I am so glad that the weeks have gone by so quickly (also thankful that my family have kept me so entertained). These last few weeks have been fun and there will be pictures later in the post. Me and Lily spent a couple of days at Cara's and that was pretty fun . . .Lily got tired of being around so many cousins though (she has quite the attitude sometimes). She's sort of crawling too, well, it's more like a scoot across the floor (she pushes with her feet and pulls with her arms). Scott is doing well at ODS, but definitely sounds like he's ready to be done. I have some pictures of him from a July 4th BBQ they let the students have. This week he gets to learn a little bit of fire fighting and how to save a ship from sinking (sort of).


This coming Saturday, my brother Jason is marrying an amazing lady that I love so much. I'm so proud of my brothers! So, I'm exciting to go to the sealing and see that happen. I love the gospel and the fact that we get sealed together for all eternity. It's so sad that in this world there is so much hate that people forget the reasons to live and let others live and be happy together in a marriage and family full of love. I have recently heard of so many families being broken up and hurt by others and it is so hard to understand. It makes me even more grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge that I have that we can be together forever and that we can see our lost loved ones again . . .and I can't tell you how happy that makes me. It also reminds me how much I adore my husband Scott and how much I am thankful that he is my husband. He cares so much for me and Lily, and all I need to do is to look into his eyes and know that it is true love and nothing will ever change that.

Anyway, enough of that here are some great pictures:


Trying to crawl!

At Aunt Cara's dance recital:

Playing on a new fun toy!

Laughing at Cousin Christopher:

So tired from playing with the cousins:

Playing with Grandpa Graham:

Funny Uncle Sean!

0 comments: