Sunday, July 20, 2008

New News in Life . . .

So this weekend there was some fun stuff that went on. Scott got complete liberty (within like 500 miles or 100 or something), so he went off to Boston for some fun and relaxation (the night before he saw the Dark Knight and ate at Chili's).



For me, my wonderful brother Jason got married to an outstanding woman named Laura this weekend and I got to be a bridesmaid or matron I guess since I'm married ;-). Oh yeah, and I got a haircut with some side-swepped bangs!! I think I like it. I love my hairdresser Carolyn is awesome at doing hair!

Lily is movin' and groovin', I can't turn my head for a second and she scoots almost across the room. We believe she is cutting 4 bottom teeth at the same time . . . which then keeps me up all night! So, I'm pretty much going to be very happy when I'm back with Scott for the reason to have another person to help take care of Lily at night and for many other reasons too . . .I miss and love him so much!

Well, here are some pictures:
(Walking at Boulevard Park)

(My haircut)

(Jason's Wedding)

3 comments:

Rach said...

k i totally didnt know you guys had a blog! now we can be blog friends, oh and you totally know my cousin, Holly Broadbent! so excited for you guys to be reunited, i'd go crazy with out chad for that long!

Rach said...

ps--our little meeting at fred meyer is on my blog!

nateandrebecca said...

Wow. That was a long post. It is fun to see all the pictures of you guys. We just moved into a new apartment ourselves up in Clearfield. Glad you guys are doing well.