Here is a quick video snippet of Lily crawling to me . . .she's growing up so fast. Also, only 3 more days until our little family is back together . . .we are so excited beyond words. Although, Scott is growing a mustache and threatening that he'll still have it when he picks us up at the airport, but in response I said I wouldn't kiss him until he shaves it off!! Hee, hee :-).
Well, here's the video and a before and after picture of Lily:
Oh yeah, we also celebrated my brother Ian's birthday on Sunday, it was fun. I haven't been home for his birthday in such a long time! So, here are some pictures from that:
(Blowing out the candles on his rhubarb/strawberry cobbler)
(Me and Lily chillin' and waiting for ice cream and cobbler)


1 comments:
Bethany! You look great and your little Lily is so cute! I found your blog off of a long list of blogstocking... hope all is well! -Katie James-Keil
Post a Comment