Monday, June 23, 2008

So much has happend . . .

These last couple of weeks have been very busy with packing up our house, cleaning and then having to say good-bye to each other. We finished packing our house on Monday, June 16th and we had wonderful friends who came over (Melinda, Bethany, Rachel, Ellie, Aria, Cathy, and more) to help clean and watch Lily - it was a big help and they all were truly a blessing to us. That night me and Lily had a flight to Bellingham, WA so that we could stay with my parents while Scott (bless his heart) drove all our stuff in a trailer behind our car all the way to Charleston, SC - he had quite the exciting time (he even got to see some home towns of famous country singers) - and then he is now in Rhode Island doing the officer training thing (see below pic).For the next two weeks he probably won't be able to talk to me at all, so that's going to be hard (so call me if you ever get bored - if of course you have my number).


So anyway, other than that things are going well. I pretty much get to hang around my parents' house all day long (except when they give me the car), and play with the crazy and annoying puppy (she's a little bit bigger now)they have and Lily. Lily just had her 6 month check today and she is very healthy, but didn't like the shots (of course) - WA pediatricians, at least the one we saw, are amazing . . . I didn't know there was even better doctors out there!!

Also, me, my mom, and sister have been shopping a lot for outfits to wear at my two brothers' (Jason and Sean) weddings this summer - I hate shopping, especially when I'm still trying to get into shape from being pregnant, but C'est la vie!

Well, I guess that is it for now . . . I don't have that interesting of a life right now.

0 comments: