We've had a pretty fun time these last few weeks . . .
I gave the girls their first bath together. Lily loves to help bathe Maggie.
Maggie is such a peaceful sleeper that it's hard to not fall asleep with her :-)
Lily started preschool this past week and she loves it!! She also is doing dance (ballet/tap) and gymnastics - we are trying to get our very active 3 year old to use her abundant energy in resourceful ways :-). Lily enjoys getting out and doing things . . . pretty much every day she asks, "so, what are we doing today?"
This was taken during the orientation day snack time.
Maggie is getting so big (already 13 lbs 10 oz and off the charts!!!). She's trying to beat her sister at something already.
Computer time with dad (Lily loved doing that too). Maggie is very observant and looks at everything (not to mention following objects, etc).And finally, Maggie is rolling from her tummy to her back!!! Following in her sisters footsteps (we'll have to see if she crawls at 6 mths and then walks at 10 mths like Lily did).
Last Monday we celebrated Labor day with some friends with a BBQ (or cook out) and then started our new schedule of preschool, gymnastics and dance . . . I'm still teaching the gymnastics team dance (right now I'm helping to choreograph their floor routines which is really fun). Scott is still doing well at work. He's finishing up as Division Director soon and will be moving to a different department as we head into our last leg here in the South . . . we're still working on what we're doing next, but we'll keep you posted.
We just had a great Stake Conference (where all the wards meet together in one building to hear from our stake leaders and sometimes General Authorities) today, it was very spiritually enriching. It helped me feel motivated to be a better member missionary and continue to work toward our family goals while keeping a strong foundation in the Gospel. Having a strong foundation in the Gospel has helped me through some very difficult times in my life, and so it's important for me to always keep everything in order with faith, prayer, and study.
Have a wonderful week!! God Bless America!



5 comments:
Wow! What healthy active girls! I can't believe Lily started Pre-School!!!
Wow! Lily's schedule sounds intense! FOR YOU!! Geesh. that's a lot of driving. :) But I totally understand the need to find outlets for all that energy. I need to find Grace some "outlets".
This is your last leg in the South?! What?! Geez. Time goes by way too fast.
Your girls are adorable, good luck with everything and your new schedule!
Bethany, you must think I'm terrible for not saying anything. I didn't realize you had a baby! She is beautiful! I hadn't had the internet until Tuesday so I couldn't access your blog! When was she born?
Wow! I am way behind on reading your blog! So...first of all, congratulations! Sounds like you guys are busy...so good luck wiht it all!
That is so fun Lily started pre-school! Also, that is cute both your girls can take baths together, the thought of 2 kids in the tub kind of scares me knowing how wild Deanna in the tub, but what sweet memories you get to begin with your girls!!
Post a Comment