We just celebrated Scott's birthday a few days ago!! What a wonderful husband and father. We love him so much and we're so grateful for everything he does for our family.
Here is his cake . . . I got the recipe from here and added the strawberries as well as chocolate chips to the cake mix (I also used a dark chocolate fudge cake mix instead of devil's food). Absolutely delicious!!!
Scott and Lily with his presents . . . a couple family games and his Cream Soda!
We had a wonderful dinner of coconut shrimp, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and a really yummy cheesy roll. We were also able to have dinner with my good friend Lindsay Wood and her cute little family . . . they came to visit Charleston for a few days (yay for good friends and good food!!).





2 comments:
That cake looks delicious!! Happy birthday Scott
Yay for Scott!!! I didn't realize you were one away from the "big one". Have a great year and enjoyed your cake. It looked delicious.
Post a Comment