Well, this is probably an understatement, but it has been a very busy 2 weeks!!
We finished out June with Lily completing swimming lessons at one of the local pools. She did so amazing . . . I am officially calling her our little fish! Here are some pictures from her lessons and a video clip of her swimming to her instructor:
(Hanging out on the side)
(Working on her kicking and blowing bubbles skills)
(Pushing off the wall and swimming to the instructor) (Here we are watching the smoke balls make awesome colors)
(Pop-Its!!!)
(Scott took me home early so that I could relax and get to bed early . . . there's something about our children and being born close to a holiday, Lily and Christmas and now Maggie and Independence Day). Happy 4th of July!!! The C-Section went so well and I was very happy with the hospital staff . . . very supportive and caring. Recovery has been painful, but not as bad as I thought it would be.
(Scott and Maggie)
(All cleaned up and getting warm)
(Mommy finally gets to hold her baby)
(Lily's first time seeing Maggie!! She has adapted to becoming a big sister so well!!!) 
(GOING HOME!!!!)
(Maggie in her own bed with her very own silky blanket from Grammy Graham)
Lily got a few presents, so she wouldn't feel so left out with the Maggie joining us. She got a porcelain carousel horse from Grammy Graham, a barbie movie, and a new easel (courtesy of a gift card from Uncle Sean and Aunt Danelle from Christmas - big thank you to you both, we'll have Lily call you soon).That's it for now. Maggie is doing so well, now we just need to work out her nights and days :-). I have 2 weeks that I can't do heavy lifting or even drive the car . . . good thing Scott is home for most of it and then family comes into town!! We're so excited to have our family in town. We love our little family, we're so happy!!!







11 comments:
Oh Maggie is adorable! I am glad things are going to smoothly!
Maggie is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Your little family really is adorable! So happy for you and your family....*sigh* so fun!!! I love to see the photos. Congrats!
Congratulations!!!! Adorable pictures! I hope the adjustment to a family of 4 goes smoothly for you!!
Maggie is so adorable! BTW, I love her going home outfit ;) It looks very cute on her. You look great Bethany, and I'm glad you are healing well. We love you guys! Let us know if you need anything. Congrats!
Love, love, love the pictures!!! You all look so cute as a family of four!!! We are home from our thing now, so we'll have to call soon! Congratulations!
Congratulations again! It was a pleasure to watch Lily, William missed her after she left. Maggie looks so cute in her going home outfit, and most importantly, I'm glad you both are doing well, take it easy and let me know if you need anything!
Wow! Maggie is so beautiful... and she looks just like her big sister! I am so happy for you and your family and that everyone is doing well. Can't wait to meet little Maggie!
Yay! Maggie is perfect, and Lily is so adorable! I wish you the best for recovery!
Congrats!! Little Maggie is precious! I'm so happy for you and your cute family!
Oh what a sweetheart! You guys look wonderful! Congratulations on your new precious one!! We miss you!! LeeAnn Wheeler
Post a Comment