GIRL!!!!
She's healthy and growing well . . . not to mention quite the mover and groover, just like her sister. We're so excited to meet her!
P.S. Lily knew she was going to have a little sister all along!
Posted by Bethany, Scott, and family at 1:29 PM
9 comments:
Yay! Congrats!! I guess her name won't be Samuel then, huh? haha
Congratulations you guys! :)
So excited for you all to welcome a little girl to your wonderful home!
Congratulations! How fun to have two little girls! They'll probably be the best of friends! Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well (and quickly! :))
woo hoo!!!!!!! How exciting. I was right! Lily will have so much fun with her sister. Can't wait until July.
Oh I'm so excited for you! That is wonderful, two precious little girls!!!!
Congratulations! That is exciting.
I'm so happy for you!!!! Great job lily!!
Congrats! Yeah for more girls!
Post a Comment