We have been having such a great month of February. We're all staying busy and enjoying time with each other.
News for this month . . . Scott is now a Division Director at work (so he's over the instructors in his new department), Lily and I are finding more things to do and we're both enjoying our time at Gymnastics, and finally I've been able to feel our little baby move - we also get to find out the gender next week, so get ready for some very exciting news to come . . . will Lily be right about it being a girl or will my dad and friend be right about it being a boy??? Stay tuned!!!
Ok, ok I'll stop talking and let you see some wonderful pictures of who else, Lily and Scott (because I always take the pictures :-) ).
Lily has been crashing on the couch lately . . . she's so good at taking a nap when she needs it.
Lily wanted to make Valentine's cards for her friends (Lily really enjoyed celebrating Valentine's Day, but I think it was mostly because of the candy she got). She's getting really good at tracing letters/numbers and making things by herself (recently she's been into painting with watercolors).
A couple Sundays ago, Lily asked if we could make a gingerbread house . . . so, Scott improvised and helped her make a house out of graham crackers, peanut butter, and random candy we had. Lily enjoyed eating it later :-)
Recently at church we held a Culture Night where we celebrated the different cultures we have in the ward. Scott and I did a little bit of Irish Dance and Lily pretended to be a kitty . . . but I decided to have fun with Lily's hair for the event and the pictures below was the finished product.
A couple days before Valentine's Day, we got our large cookies from Grandma (Scott's mom):
I recently helped with putting on a baby shower and made another diaper cake . . . I really liked the outcome:
Also, we finally got some paint to fix up Lily's rocking chair and table/chairs . . . this is the completed rocking chair, but I still need to make a pillow for the seat (Lily loves sitting in it, I caught her rocking "baby" Mickey in it the other day).
And finally Valentine's Day . . . we celebrated as a family and had some really good Carne Asada burritos and I made my first cheesecake (which turned out really yummy). Scott was awesome and set the table all pretty. We are so grateful for each other and our growing family . . . we're so happy, and I'm thankful that even though there are tough times, we are always able to make it through with a smile and a laugh. I love you Scott and Lily (and little Nudger :-) ).



1 comments:
you need to get Scott to take some pics of YOU! Can't wait to find out what you are having. Nobody does a holiday like your family, I need that burrito recipe.
Post a Comment