Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Camping with the Boys and other wonderfulness!

Recently, Lily went with Scott on a Boy Scout camp-out . . . which means it was the first night all to myself without anyone else in the house!!! Yay for Scouting!!! I'm so glad Lily loves to camp. Anyway here are some pictures from that daddy/daughter camp-out . . .

(Lily just relaxing and eating crackers)
(Lily and her other friends getting a ride on a wagon)

(Lily eating a roasted Peep)

(Lily and Daddy enjoying camping together)
(The next morning . . . Lily loves her daddy so much)
In other news, Scott had President's day off from work. So, we decided to go enjoy the 80 degree weather and have a picnic at the park, do some paddle boats, and let Lily play on the playground. What a wonderful day!!!!

(Yes, I was there too!)
Also, we are now 21 weeks along . . . our little nudger girl is making herself comfortable and growing everyday! Here is the shot to prove I really am getting bigger, at least a little bit . . .

Finally, we have started as a family a daily/weekly thing where we work on learning/memorizing the Articles of Faith (a list of what we believe as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, go here to learn more). Here is Lily reciting the First Article of Faith, all by herself!!!
(Sorry it's sideways, I thought I had fixed it)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Bethany, you are the cutest pregnant woman!!! I am so excited for your family. So cute to see the camping trip, great post!

Megan said...

bonjour!! bethany, how are you? it's been ages! i saw your blog on kelsey's page, so thought i'd check you out. congrats on being pregnant. so exciting. how is life? my goodness, lily has gotten so big.

we are living in southern france right now. we've been here almost 11 months for a job for weston. it's great. have a 16 month baby girl and life is wonderful!