To welcome the joyful weather . . . we bought Lily a 6 ft. swimming pool with a slide and a sprinkler! We have lots of fun plans for the summer . . . Lily has swimming and gymnastic lessons, trips to the beach every Monday, and a family vacation to Utah, WA, and Lake Shasta in July/August (so friends and family be prepared to have a visit from us!).
Amberly Faith's First Day of Kindergarten
6 years ago




7 comments:
I love your new hair cut! So cute! And what a fun swimming pool/slide. Where did you get it?
The chopped hair looks great! Yay for warm weather. I thought it was warm today, so I rode my bike and about froze my fingers off. Brr. Hopefully it gets warmer here soon. Love!
Looks like fun. It must be a lot warmer there than it has been here lately...And your haircut looks nice too.
Very cute hair! It looks like a great summer cut!
I love your hair...really cute! You guys always look like you have so much fun! That pool brings back memories for me, I think I had one like that when I was a kid! Miss you!
Super cute hair! I love it!!
Love the hair! Of course I'm partial to short hair;)
Post a Comment