Monday, September 28, 2009

D~I~S~N~E~Y~W~O~R~L~D (and a few extras)!!!!!

A couple weeks ago Lily and I went to the Children's museum again with our friends Marcene and Anderson (Marcene's little boy). Here are a few fun pictures from that:















So, I told Scott to dress Lily in something that wouldn't show a lot of spaghetti sauce when we ate dinner . . . and this is the end result :-) Don't you love how a daddy thinks?


Yup, we took advantage of the military discount and went to Disney World, along with Grandma and Grandpa Graham. We had so much fun!!! And it was a well needed vacation . . . well here are the pics!
(Our hotel we stayed at)
(The Magic Kingdom)



(Animal Kingdom)

(Mt. Everest)
(Finding Nemo the Musical! Lily loved it! She was saying "Nemo" the whole trip!)
(The Tree of Life)

(Hippos)



(On Safari)


(Mickey's Jammin' Parade)
(These birds were everywhere!)
(Watching Country Bears - Back at Magic Kingdom)

(Lily loved the Carousel "Horsies")

(Mickey and Minnie!)

(The Crew)

(Epcot)
(Castle at night - Magic Kingdom)


(Lily's hair - long enough to do this now!)

(At Epcot we enjoyed some French pastries!! Yum!)


(Epcot firework show)

(Hollywood Studios - watching Beauty and the Beast)
(Lily got overheated so we had to go to First Aid and then the ER later that night . . . but she's doing better now)


(This is what was outside our hotel room . . . we were staying in the 70's era)



(Scott and I getting ready for our trip home . . . wearing our matching Disney World t-shirts!) (This picture is for Scott's dad . . .there really is an El Cheapo gas station LOL!!!)


P.S. If you want more details of our trip, just ask us . . . there was so much stuff we did in a week that it's hard to cram it in one blog post . . . we also have some videos if you want to come over and look at them :-)

5 comments:

Amelia Brame said...

That looks like SO much fun! I've only been to DisneyWorld once... but I was 2 so it doesn't even count :)

Kevin and Ashlee said...

How fun. I've never been to Disneyworld. We're heading to San Diego in a few weeks to go to Seaworld. Now I wish we were going to Disneyland too.

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

What a fun trip. We are headed to Disneyland next weekend for our anniversary! That is fun that Lilly's hair is getting long enough to do cute things to it.

Britta said...

That looked like a ton of fun! I want to go back so bad!!

Adamson Family said...

Wow. Sounds like a blast. Seriously I want to go, too. Lily your ony lucky baby!