Recently, we've been keeping ourselves busy. We've been doing a lot of yard work and having fun with friends. Once we finish the front bed of our house we'll post more pictures of our yard. It's been fun taking care of our home.
Now for the good stuff, since I'm not that exciting of a blogger.
Salute to Ensign Lily! Just kidding, she just likes putting on daddy's cover . . . she even learned how to salute (sort of).

I've got my sunglasses! Sweeeeeet . . .

Lily loves helping with the yard work. Unless she's sleepy, yesterday I was doing some yard work out front and she wanted to go inside. So, I put on Cars and the next time I checked on her she was fast asleep (with a poopy diaper). I was able to change her diaper and put her in her bed without her waking up . . . that is truly amazing!

Lily stretching and playing in her baby stroller . . . she loves sitting in it these days.

This is at our Stake Pioneer Day Activity. Good food, friends, and fun. I made a huge bowl of pasta salad, but we got there late so not many people ate it . . . it's still in our fridge. At the end of the activity the Hispanic members started playing their music and dancing and Lily joined in. She was such a riot and she loves dancing to music - that's why she's upset in the picture . . . she didn't want to leave.



3 comments:
Lily is so darling. I cant' believe how big she is now! Your house is so cute too! Miss you!!
Sounds like you have been busy. That is a funny video of Lily dancing.
Post a Comment