Recently, Lily has been showing us some more layers of her personality. We have also been enjoying working on and beautifying our yard (pictures to come). Also, we recently made a purchase of an outdoor play set for Lily and a futon bunk bed (Lily's future bed and for guests) - I'll post pictures of this later as well (been slacking on the picture taking).
Anyway, without further delay here is Lily!!!
In her bath she enjoys putting this bucket on her head:
She also has been making this funny face when we try taking pictures of her :-)
Lily loves climbing on the futon . . . which is good since she'll be sleeping in it next year. I just made some pillows for the futon when it is in couch form (very colorful . . .taking a bold step in the office decor).
She also loves climbing behind the futon and peeking up behind it.
These are some pictures of her awesome mohawk and look how long her hair is getting!! I have to get a picture of of her when I put a "Pebbles" style ponytail in her hair.

Daddy thought it was funny to take a picture of mommy and Lily before heading to work (I was actually sort of awake when he took it . . . he had brought Lily in because she was sort of waking up, but we both fell asleep again - but doesn't Lily look like an angel :-), she is growing up so much!).
Amberly Faith's First Day of Kindergarten
6 years ago


1 comments:
Lily sure is cute! It has been so much fun being able to keep up with what you are up to through your blog. Keep posting because I read it! I am glad you are doing so well!
Post a Comment