Monday, April 6, 2009

We've been having fun!

So, look at this I'm actually updating pretty quickly! Exciting, right?

Anyway, here are a few pictures of some good ole' fun - mostly of Lily, of course.


Recently, I was working in the kitchen on the computer and out of the corner of my eye I saw something move. I looked down and saw this:

A Brown Recluse Spider!!!! Nevertheless, I was fearless and stepped on it . . .RIP Mr. Very Venomous Spider (or should I saw Mrs.?).



Anyway, here is Lily eating daddy's carrot at dinner. She just wanted the whole thing, not just a little bit of it.


And once again, Lily looking cute on Sunday and actually wearing a hat! She's getting better at it.

She put daddy's t-shirt on all by herself!

Scott snuck up on Lily and caught her blowing on the glass door.
So, Scott was bringing home this sandbox (I found it on craigslist for free) when he got in the accident. But Lily loves it! She could play in it all day!

This is a shot of the tree in our backyard.
Lily playing in the backyard. Too cute!



And last but not least, this is our new van! A 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan. Complete with stow and go seats, A/C, CD/Radio Stereo system . . .etc . . . It has a few more miles on it than we would like, but we got it for under the Kelly Blue Book price which was a plus. We also had to get the rotors of the brakes fixed and eventually have to get the front tires and tire rod replaced, but hey that's what you get with a used car. It runs so smooth and it's very spacious and comfy!

It was fleet owned so we need to still get rid of a few things like the black box in the center of the seats and some other weird stuff.

The back seats have been in the stow and go position until we got it so the seats have never been used . . . Lily is the first one to use them!
This is the very spacious back of the car. Because of the stow and go system the back has a dip in the back where the seats can be stored or give you lots of extra storage for everything else!!!
I love this van!!! Pray that it will last us a really, really long time!
For other news, Scott has a pretty busy week at work this week so me and Lily get plenty of time together - too bad her good friend Gabby will be leaving Wednesday :-( and won't be back for two weeks!! But anyway, I think Lily is cutting molars now and she's just talking up a storm. Her favorite new word is "no" while shaking her head - she is way too smart! We're still struggling with weaning her from the bottle, but she's slowing understanding the milk with the sippy cup concept. Scott's class at work seems to be a lot better and he appears to be finally relaxing and enjoying work for once. As for me, I'm continuing with the decorating of the house. Worked on Lily's/Guest's bathroom and I'm almost done (I think). Eventually we'll get the curtains up that I made and I'll post pictures of that . . .we really need people to come visit and see this place in real life. I was just admiring our back yard and realize how lucky we were with finding this house! We feel so blessed of the Lord and were reminded of these joys this past weekend with General Conference. I love our leaders of the church and I'm so glad that they are truly lead by the Lord!
Love you all! Keep in touch!












0 comments: