Saturday, May 24, 2008

MOVING!!

So, it's getting down to crunch time for us moving. Scott didn't sleep after Lily's 5 am feeding because he realized how close we are to moving. We are still not sure what to do, but we might end up moving ourselves instead of the Navy because we would probably get more money back if we move ourselves (especially since either way we have to take our car on our own since the Navy won't take it). On top of that his orders haven't come!! This is crazy! But, patience is a virtue.

On another note, I know people read our blog and we read other people's too. But we never get any comment's on our posts . . .why is that? Are we so boring? We like to hear from our friends too! Thank you. Peace out.

2 comments:

Al said...

Bethany, welcome to the blogging world! Good to have you! :) Your baby is ADORABLE and I can't believe you're moving to SC this summer...totally crazy! But I'm glad we can keep in touch!

Do you need help with anything? We are heading to Europe in three weeks, but I can definitely find the time to help out my RMYL friend! ;)

LOVES! -Alisyn (Hansen) Sorensen

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Thanks. I'll let you know if we need anything :-)