Sorry about the delay . . . I just lost the passion of blogging.
Anyway, here are a few pictures:
We had Brett over one last time before he left to head back to BYU. He made us Brazilian pancakes and we stayed up way too late watching the Hobbit (can't believe they're making it into 3 movies . . . that is torture).
The girls playing Hungry, Hungry Hippos.
Maggie, giving herself a pedicure.
Just this last weekend I hosted a baby shower for one of the ladies I Visit Teach (what is visiting teaching? Click Here to find out). So, I made a diaper cake to add to the decorations. I did this one quite a bit different than my last ones (instead of rolling each diaper and wrapping it with a rubber band, I just layered one diaper at a time into a circle . . . SO MUCH EASIER!!!). I had extra diapers, so I made diaper roses to tuck in around the cake and out on the top. The bows are also hair clips.
Well, that's it. Not sure when I'll post next . . . so stay tuned!


2 comments:
3 movies! This explains my confusion when the movie ended and I still hadn't seen what half of the book I actually remembered!
Totally Marcene. I couldn't believe it either :-)
Post a Comment