Well, we have finally fixed the dilemma with our camera and it is in working order (for now). But, we have pictures from Scott's cell phone that we need to post here in order to have things in the correct order :-) So, here they are, enjoy . . .
Yes, these go back to Halloween stuff too . . .
Here is Maggie all dressed up for Halloween (Daddy got her all dressed, what a great guy!).
We went to a BYU Women's Soccer Game in the fall (got to love date nights).
Maggie's hair is now long enough to put up in a tiny ponytail, yay!!
Lily being silly.
The girls visiting Great-Grandparents S for Halloween.
Lily getting a chance to play on our swing set.
Thanksgiving at my sister's house (also Grammy and Poppa's). Maggie adores their dog Gus; he lets her sit on him and everything!
Look at all these cousins finally together (well, except Boston, but we fixed that just this past weekend)!!
Here I am after performing in a figure skating show (I drove home with one skate on and one off, Scott had to document it).
This is our picture of Lily's amazing birthday cake that Grandma S made (ignore my funny face)!! Wahoo!! Isn't it awesome!
Grammy and Poppa came to visit (they got to watch me skate too).
We took Lily to her family birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.
On the day of Lily's birthday!
Lily's free birthday scoop from Baskin Robbins . . . yes, we eat ice cream even in Winter :-)
Uncle Greg is back from college and is sticking around until he leaves on his LDS mission in February. . . so, Lily likes to get her cuddles in.
CHRISTMAS!!
This is the Princess Tiana dress that I sewed for Lily . . . it turned out great!!!
Mmmm . . . Christmas breakfast, yum!!
That's it for now . . . sorry about the lack of descriptions, but with the Holidays I'm sure everyone can guess we had a great time in December from the pictures.
Yay!! Now were up to par, do you think I can keep it up?? I hope so. This weekend I'm testing my Figure Skating Novice Moves in the Field again, so wish me luck and please send me your prayers because I'll need it :-)
Take care, until next time!!






















2 comments:
did santa spell schachterle with a k?! ; ) he's got beautiful handwriting! thanks for sharing your pictures!
We want to see more pictures of the Tiana dress!!! Looks great.
Post a Comment