Well, quite a bit . . . maybe a bit too much (but we're still having fun).
Recently I re-decorated the kitchen by sewing some curtains, new cushions for the chairs, and new covers for the pantries. Scott was absolutely wonderful and hung up the curtain rod.
General Conference (the time when the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints come together to listen to our prophet and other leaders of the church speak to us), we were able to have some wonderful family time.
We made a two-crust pizza and Scott was able to go to a Veteran Banquet and be an escort.
Also, we got a dog.
Did I mention we got a dog?
Well . . . we did, I was able to finally convince Scott that we needed a dog. The dog is a German Shepherd/Australian Shepherd mix and his name is Tito. It's been an adjustment, but we like having him around (especially all the extra exercise we get with him). Lily likes him . . . sometimes . . . check out the video.In other things, Scott is almost done teaching 2 classes . . . then he'll have a teaching break (yay!!!). Young men for Scott is going well and he's enjoying it. Our Relief Society has "Soup"er Saturday this Saturday, so I'll be pretty busy getting things ready for that this week. My dance class gets better every week, but I'm also learning a lot about teaching dance . . . it almost feels like I am back in dance team (except they're a lot more hyper). Lily loves gymnastics and dancing with the big girls (she's pretty good at learning choreography).
So, we've been busy . . . but it's a good busy. Until next time!





3 comments:
I love reading and looking through your photos!
A dog?!?!?!??!?! You did surprise me there. It is nice that you updated your blog a more often than what you usually do. The cake looks fabulous......totally puts me to even more shame:) Keep it coming and have fun with the dog.
Now I really want to come visit you guys again.
A puppy? I bet Lily is beyond excited!
Post a Comment