Monday, December 22, 2008

Sad news . . . but good.

We went to Lily's 12 month Dr. visit and found out that she only weighs 17 lbs. 10 oz (and she's 28 inches long with her head size in the 50th % :-) ). So because of her weight we have to turn her back around and use her old car seat again. I was very frustrated by this fact and didn't understand why 3 lbs. made a difference (they have to be at least 20 lbs. to front face), but with a little research I found a website that made me change my mind . . .click here to see. Yeah, sad, but safer all around. Oh, but she had such a rough time at the Dr.'s because she had extreme stranger anxiety and the nurses were so slow and they had to give her shots and take a sample of blood! Crazy . . .I was a little frustrated with those nurses, I was about to ask if I could do it, I might have been able to get it done faster! But, I think I might change her Dr. to the one we saw today because she seemed quite good and a little bit better than her Dr. now (I don't know, I'll have to think about it).


Anyway, tomorrow we are off to WA for Christmas and New Year's with our families and we're excited to see them (hopefully the snow won't slow our plans).


Well, this was quick, but I'll put a picture on from when we went to the figure skating show a week ago and saw Todd Eldredge (it was fun seeing a real professional right in front of me:-) ) - and a video of him skating. I'll post more stuff later on Lily's birthday party and our travels .



0 comments: