So recently Lily learned to grab her socks even more than before and climb the stairs (and she enjoys looking at herself in the mirror and blow raspberries). I made some pillows for our couches and on Labor day we took a trip to downtown Charleston and had some good times there.




(Behind Lily and her cheesy smile are the pillows I just sewed!)

(Front)

(Back)

(Downtown Charleston - Labor Day)


(A Gecko I found on one of the walls)

(The Customs House)

(The pier . . .there were swinging benches on it too!)

(One of the wading fountains people can just go play in)

(These real gas lanterns are found all over downtown)

(One of the many alleyways in downtown)



2 comments:
Charleston looks like a beautiful place. I hope you guys are doing well. You have a cute little family.
Did the gecko try to sell you car insurance?
Post a Comment