These last few weeks have been a lot of fun. Lily continues to learn and grow so much. Today I was just looking at her and was amazed at how much she's grown up so far . . .it is truly amazing. We've had some fun times as a family, so just follow the pictures below:




(One of the cannons that shot at Ft. Sumter then was moved there)

(The officer barracks . . .this is where Scott would be staying if he was an officer back then)

Anyway, after our visit to Ft. Sumter, we headed back home. However, when we got back home we got a call from a man selling a truck we were interested in so since Lily was taking a nap we decided to go look . . . we did end up buying it and will pick it up on Tuesday. Also, on Monday we get to pick up a used TV armoire that I found on craigslist for $50 - I love that website!! So anyway, back to yesterday. We headed back home from looking at the truck we picked up a pizza from Little Caesar's. We knew Lily loved pizza crust and these days she's completely off baby food (except her rice cereal - she can't give up on that) and has started to eat yogurt, cheese, and cottage cheese. So, we gave her a little slice of pizza and she ate the whole thing (below is the picture of her after she finished the pizza)!! She loved it! But we will limit her consumption, of course :-).

Lily has gotten a lot of daddy time lately and I decided to have some fun taking pictures of it.
![]()
(In this picture Lily crawled up to Scott and laid down on his knee and was eating her bottle there for a while - I thought it was a sweet moment)

This Friday we close on our house at 10am!! We are so excited. I'm even more excited to be able to take Lily outside for a change and not have to worry about our neighbors smoking like chimney's around her. I'm also excited to be away from all the ear wigs and cockroaches that this house gets!!!
On another note, I love the gospel and it's so wonderful to know so many people in it who are striving to live it. We've made so many friends here just going to church and church activities, and for that I'm very thankful because it helps me not feel as lonely when I have friends that I can call and hang out with (and have our children play with each other).


1 comments:
You guys have a house now? That is wonderful! Congrats! The fort looks like fun...glad you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment