Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

We are so grateful to our mothers! Thank you for your wonderful examples and faith . . . we love you both so much!!

I enjoy being a mother, and I had such a wonderful Mother's Day. It is truly a great experience to care for a child and see the wonder in their eyes as they learn new things each day.

I am grateful for the laughs we have . . . like when we get stuck in a rainstorm (Lily was laughing, I promise) during a walk:


I love watching Lily play tea party with her dad:


And I'm grateful to be given the blessing of bringing more children into this world . . . the Lord does bless us and keeps his promises, it just takes time, patience, and faith.






I hope all of you wonderful women out there had a great weekend too!! We are all mothers . . . whether we are a stay at home mom, a school teacher, coach, etc - we have the ability to influence a child every day and be an example to them.

3 comments:

Christy Brown Photography said...

I loved reading this entry!! Also, the last photo of you is stunning and soon your newest bundle of joy will be here, that's so exciting!

Britta said...

You look so cute Bethany! How exciting for you guys to have another precious child!

Marcene said...

Happy Mother's day! 31 weeks already! You look great, can't wait to see that sweet baby girl!