Friday, December 18, 2009

Lily's Birthday Party

Yay!!! Birthday party for Lily!!!

We had Lily's birthday party a little earlier this year because a lot of her/our friends were leaving for the holiday, but it turned out great! I wish I could have invited everyone, but we only have so much space or I just couldn't remember everyone we wanted to invite. But, all in all, it was a great party and Lily had a blast! Below are the wonderful pictures!


(The decorations)

(The Pre-Party Dance)

(The Cake - please forgive me, this was only the 3rd time making a cake, so I'm not very good at decorating them . . . . but it tasted good!)


(The Friends and the opening of presents)





(Can you tell she fell off her high chair just before this picture was taken . . . a little excited, I would say yes)
(Time to blow out the candles . . . . we practiced earlier that day, so she was awesome at blowing out her own candles, no help required)
(Yay! She did it! What a big girl . . . . 2 years old on Monday, Dec 21st)
We'll have more pictures to come, from her actual birthday day (she has her 2 year Dr. appointment and then we're going to Chuck E. Cheese's then Skyping with family) and Christmas . . . . definitely Lily's present week - maybe we'll start doing a 1/2 birthday party for her :-)

2 comments:

nateandrebecca said...

Wow. Two years already? Looks like fun. Glad Lily had such a good time with it!

The Brown Family said...

So cute, I cant believe she's already 2!!